Alit on a limb, alone on a tree.
Nobody? I ask him. Nobody. Says he.
Fly here with me, and someone we'll find.
Somebody free, and with a like mind.
So many lifetimes can be spent like this,
For the right time, waiting for a wish.
The dreamed vision of, we may never see,
She is already in love, we may never be.
We must take a stand, we will be bold.
I will lend a hand, you will find one to hold.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In Search by Dillon McKenna )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Chuh, John deVries
- Blurry, Jose Armando Guzman
- Salome (Rubiyat sonnet), Gert Strydom
- See everything pure, gajanan mishra
- When I hold you tightly against me, Gert Strydom
- the gramophone record, Somanathan Iyer
- the idiot box, Somanathan Iyer
- We can't live, Somanathan Iyer
- Ideals, Somanathan Iyer
- That's Racist, Lawrence S. Pertillar