Long have my eyes been open,
Longer has my chest been sealed.
Over the years I have seen my soul chosen
Out of the tears and all the pitiful appeals,
Vainly arguing for a wandering heart.
Vicious am I for leaving and crueler to stay.
Exalted is Cupid and his darts,
Ever dispensing the joy and the pain.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (L.O.V.E. by Dillon McKenna )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- This World, Sandra Feldman
- Prime Truth - 92, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Gold Star Mother, Charles Hancock
- Oooooohgust, Ferdinand L Quintos
- Prime Truth - 91, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Your Mind, Nicholas Smith
- No matter- if you, gajanan mishra
- How Long iS yOUr List of Shoulds?, Monk E. Biz
- The Love Train Rolls, chug a chug a chuga, Monk E. Biz
- Ill-fated, gajanan mishra