There's a leaf following my car.
In my mirrors it swoops and swerves
All along these narrow curves.
Now pressed against the glass, now free,
Now looking right back at me.
Maybe it will be torn away by the wind
Before it finds its way in,
But I know that I won't get very far
Without the leaf following my car.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Leaf by Dillon McKenna )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Confusion, Karen Thornburg
- A BEST FRIEND, DIVYANSH SHRIVASTAVA
- ode to ayodeji, ademola oluwabusayo
- Changes change what?, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- You are an angel, salma. torrez
- Stillness, SALINI NAIR
- Cleared Of Negativity, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Silence breaker, SALINI NAIR
- I Died in My Dream Last Night, Monk E. Biz
- Jelousy, Karen Thornburg