There's a leaf following my car.
In my mirrors it swoops and swerves
All along these narrow curves.
Now pressed against the glass, now free,
Now looking right back at me.
Maybe it will be torn away by the wind
Before it finds its way in,
But I know that I won't get very far
Without the leaf following my car.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Leaf by Dillon McKenna )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- أمطار الدم, سميح القاسم
- Voices, Gillian Commerford
- The strength is, gajanan mishra
- Alone, Gillian Commerford
- Being To Dawns And Clouds Blind, Vsevolod Rozhdestvensky
- I Did Not Seek The Other Forune's Favor, Vsevolod Rozhdestvensky
- باتريــس لومومبا, سميح القاسم
- After Love, Gillian Commerford
- Mind Games, Philo Yan
- اقطاع, سميح القاسم