Chess dela Cruz
I wake up after a sound sleep and welcome the morning.
A new day begins and I see green surrounding.
The mighty white sky is always mysterious and divine.
The cool air refreshes and it feels so fine.
The green lawn of the garden is so inviting.
Doves flying high in the sky are so inspiring.
Petals of white roses are soft to touch.
It can never be tiresome looking at such.
The bloody red roses enliven with such sight.
It will be forever a wonderful delight!
Morning never tires for it is always new.
After a period of darkness the sun shines anew!
It is truly a blessing and so dear.
Morning will always be here!
Chess dela Cruz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Morning by Chess dela Cruz )
- My Wife, KRISHNA SAMPATH KUMAR
- childhood, oskar hansen
- Fate's Violin, Arno Le Roux
- The Keepers Of Paris, Arno Le Roux
- A Secret Room, Arno Le Roux
- The Drug That Is Time, Arno Le Roux
- Random life!, SALINI NAIR
- Secret Music, Arno Le Roux
- My Weird Looks, Rohit Sapra
- The Way I Feel About Love, Rohit Sapra
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- On the Pulse of Morning, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1679 - 1718)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)