Chess dela Cruz
I wake up after a sound sleep and welcome the morning.
A new day begins and I see green surrounding.
The mighty white sky is always mysterious and divine.
The cool air refreshes and it feels so fine.
The green lawn of the garden is so inviting.
Doves flying high in the sky are so inspiring.
Petals of white roses are soft to touch.
It can never be tiresome looking at such.
The bloody red roses enliven with such sight.
It will be forever a wonderful delight!
Morning never tires for it is always new.
After a period of darkness the sun shines anew!
It is truly a blessing and so dear.
Morning will always be here!
Chess dela Cruz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Morning by Chess dela Cruz )
- Suicide, Hans Raj Sharma
- Walls that never spoke before, Cee Bea
- Deep Purple II, Edward Kofi Louis
- Prayers!, Edward Kofi Louis
- I met a gentle lady, Cee Bea
- Made Openly, Edward Kofi Louis
- Story telling, Nassy Fesharaki
- affection and attraction, maharshi trivedi
- Alankar(Decor) -202, Indira Renganathan
- Embossed!, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- healthy back bag, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Bright Star, John Keats
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- rwetewrt erwtwer
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(3rd April 19sixty)
Robert Louis Stevenson
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)