Chess dela Cruz
I wake up after a sound sleep and welcome the morning.
A new day begins and I see green surrounding.
The mighty white sky is always mysterious and divine.
The cool air refreshes and it feels so fine.
The green lawn of the garden is so inviting.
Doves flying high in the sky are so inspiring.
Petals of white roses are soft to touch.
It can never be tiresome looking at such.
The bloody red roses enliven with such sight.
It will be forever a wonderful delight!
Morning never tires for it is always new.
After a period of darkness the sun shines anew!
It is truly a blessing and so dear.
Morning will always be here!
Chess dela Cruz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Morning by Chess dela Cruz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- SYNC 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- First meeting, Kristopher DeLander
- Hope, Kristopher DeLander
- Silence Is A Beauty To Endure, Monk E. Biz
- Home, Kindred velarde
- Why? Why? Why?, Praghyanjali Pal
- I Cannot At Will Summon The Tone Of Beauty, Shalom Freedman
- O, God, Neela Nath
- The Seed of Greatness, Silas Egbowon
- Metamorphosis, Musfiq us shaleheen