Chess dela Cruz
Mourn And Morning
The morning seems to be tired sharing grief.
The night had it all.
The sunshine lights the green surrounding
in bright hue.
The roses are bloody red.
Whereas, in that lonely room is a body,
rigid and blue.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mourn And Morning by Chess dela Cruz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A NEW POEM TO HER, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Transition of Love, Peter LeBuhn
- Falling In Love (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Please, Sandra Feldman
- Falling, Ronald Chapman
- A New York Minute, william upton
- Shamble Bit-Wise, Richard Thripp
- Expat Living In South Korea (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Moonwaters, Midnights Voice
- i found joy in a wholesale store, Mandolyn ...