Chess dela Cruz
Chess dela Cruz Poems
- The Routine The sun shone as usual, and he was going to ...
- The Lovely Flight Suddenly a bird appeared at my sight I ...
- Mourn And Morning The morning seems to be tired sharing ...
- One Afternoon One afternoon, a man sat on a bench joining...
- Morning I wake up after a sound sleep and welcome the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chess dela Cruz
The sun shone as usual,
and he was going to work as usual.
He was in the afternoon shift.
And there was nothing of a new leap.
Ascending the stairs
was always a gasp for the air.
He saw people waiting for the train.
The rail was there still,
and there’s no chance of derail.
The view of its long path reminded
him of a journey.
It’s nothing else but his life’s journey.
He stood and waited at the usual place.
The train approached, and everybody gazed.
Thereafter, the door opened.
Everybody entered, and the train rode again.
As he sat ...