Chess dela Cruz
Chess dela Cruz Poems
- Morning I wake up after a sound sleep and welcome the ...
- The Routine The sun shone as usual, and he was going to ...
- The Lovely Flight Suddenly a bird appeared at my sight I ...
- Mourn And Morning The morning seems to be tired sharing ...
- One Afternoon One afternoon, a man sat on a bench joining...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chess dela Cruz
I wake up after a sound sleep and welcome the morning.
A new day begins and I see green surrounding.
The mighty white sky is always mysterious and divine.
The cool air refreshes and it feels so fine.
The green lawn of the garden is so inviting.
Doves flying high in the sky are so inspiring.
Petals of white roses are soft to touch.
It can never be tiresome looking at such.
The bloody red roses enliven with such sight.
It will be forever a wonderful delight!
Morning never tires for it is always new.
After a period of darkness the sun shines anew!
It is truly...