The sickness in me keeps building up
There is a fever in my mind
All I want is my medicine to cure me
Won't you please be kind?
You are the medicine that I need
I want to be well once more
I want the cure that will make me feel whole
I no longer want to feel sore.
It seems you know how you're my medicine
Yet you act like you don't care
It's a game that you play and you make me beg
How could you even dare?
I try to fight the illness and win
But the sickness is too strong
So I must beg and play your game
I want the cure even if it's wrong.
Genevieve Pilat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Medicine by Genevieve Pilat )
- A Bridal Song, Naveed Khalid
- Mutability, Naveed Khalid
- Dirty Politics, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Luminous, Naveed Khalid
- Prayer, Naveed Khalid
- Heart Thieves, douglas scotney
- The CPI(M) , The Aim & Motive of It (The.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rings I Have Worn, Susan Lacovara
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL