Lying under oath has consequences Yet the innocent forgives
Lying under oath has consequences
As God is your witness
No conscience in your heart
But the price you pay is tearing your life slowly apart
Wearing down your health
Breaking down your soul
God's judgement begins to unfold
Like a cancer taking hold
You thought you were victorious
Destroying one's life brought you blind justice
Yes the innocent may have been convicted
Yet their souls are at peace
Their hearts are not restless and can peacefully sleep
For they know God stands by Them
No matter what worldly penalties stand before them
They forgive you
They know God is punishing you
So they pray for God's mercy on your life
But only your repentance can end the strife
So they pray you repent
For God is a forgiving God
But He is also a just God
May you seek His love and glory
Then may you receive His mercy
Poet Other Poems
- A New Year of Hope for You
- Am I Nothing? Baby Birthing Rhyming In I...
- Armageddon Part 1 a Summary
- Bomb America? Kill Americans? Why?
- Dead Homeless Man
- Death the Shadow Behind Us
- Defeated Civilization Undefeated Spirits... -new-
- Faith Hope Love Joy Pride
- Fear Mongers...What have we done? Nothin...
- Forgive me for I have sinned A prayer of...
- I am the Devil and I will get you. Hallo...
- I know How Job Felt and I thank you God
- I met an angel one night... Love poem
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.