Crazed was the day...
When I heard them say! ! !
We found a love song intact
I dashed out to see is that a fact....
What I saw was a very cute scene
People holding hands with flowers umpteen
My lips curved in an instant smile
I laughed aloud after a while
The valley wore a silken shine
I thought of you my valentine
With no further ado, or time to waste
I rushed back to the tavern in haste
I wrote my own lil love song
Dressed in my red gown nice and long
Got some lilies and a few orchids
Wrapped them neatly and had them hid
As the clock chimed you walked thru the door
Dropped on your knee, n said will you be mine once more
I laughed again and gave you a peck
You lifted me in your arms and said ' what the heck...'
As we join the crowd dancing all along
All I could see was love in the air and our love song...
Blossom Mist's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Song by Blossom Mist )
- Global Village, Bijay Kant Dubey
- PRETTY GOOD START.., ging taping
- Draw me in your heart, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- The thirst is a thorn., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Simple toys, hasmukh amathalal
- Acquaintance across the gender, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Begining of my love, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- What is all truth, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Let all people, hasmukh amathalal
- To be successful…, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)