An Unspoken word, an unsolved mystery.
Our love now seems a long unwritten history.
It’s hard to hide and tough to cry, for you know not how much I try.
Tingles run through my spine, reverberating every inch of mine.
How much I yearn for you to be mine.
But it’s a hopeless barren ravine, plagued by the carcass of my love divine.
My lost love now lays buried in a deep grave.
Its for you and only you I crave.
But be sure it will never be up again.
It will remain unspoken like an illegitimate gain.
Blossom Mist's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unspoken Love by Blossom Mist )
- Lost Love Redux, Robert Kane
- When I see u, dipa bhattacharyya
- This Flower, Rohit Sapra
- Pretend, dipa bhattacharyya
- This unknown world هذا العالم المجهول, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- IF, dipa bhattacharyya
- This unknown world, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Grace, Scott J. Shepard
- My chidhood poem collection -2, soulful heart
- Pleasant Weather, Royal Flower
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)