Every day, when I awake,
I think of you,
Every night, before I sleep,
I think of you.
The dreams I had,
The best of me,
Was within you.
The sun shone,
Within your eyes,
Within my lies.
If I could change,
A single thing,
And make, the love,
In your heart sing.
I would! !
But time has passed,
And I am lost,
I cannot calculate the cost,
Of everything, that I have lost.
Moons still wane,
And suns still rise,
but everyday, it's a surprise,
That still, I think of you.
I guess my time is almost done,
My eyes will dim, and lose the sun,
If I could choose what I would do,
It's simple, I'd make love to you.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Owain Glyn's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Lost by Owain Glyn )
- समनि बान्दो, Ronjoy Brahma
- Last Visit To My Friend, Joyce wolayo
- MEP interrogation, Over The Moon
- Whole, Abyssinian Queen
- मेगनआव, Ronjoy Brahma
- ‘Tis permitted Us Nay, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Dilapidated house, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The violin plays, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The palaces of the skies, Emmanuel George Cefai
- There was a buzz at night, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
Robert Laurence Binyon
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Hans Christian Andersen
(2 April 1805 – 4 August 1875)
(21 May 1855 – 27 November 1916)