Among The Stars
When I have gone, please do not cry,
Shed not a single tear.
Do not ask the question, why?
Or harbor any fear.
For I shall soar, above the clouds,
And tread the Milky Way.
Cast off these tiresome earthly shrouds,
Among the stars to play.
These jewels that light up the sky,
Shall be my resting place.
With silken wings, I'll learn to fly,
A smile upon my face.
The only legacy I leave,
Are these few words I write,
So, please, I beg you, do not grieve,
I go to join the light.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Owain Glyn's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Among The Stars by Owain Glyn )
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate
- Lustful Love, Priscilla Colon
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.2, Singleton M. Tate
- A BIRDS VIEW, shannon strauss
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.1, Singleton M. Tate
- Here We Go Again, Dylon Cain
- Bitter Slave, S. I. Rednow
- The Pilot, S. I. Rednow