Life is full of difficulties,
And tugs to pull you down,
But unless you face your problems,
You will be left alone to frown.
Try to follow your heart's aim,
No matter what the problems are,
Don't worry if your goal,
To you looks rather far.
That is what life is all about,
To reach your heart's aim,
And if you don't reach it,
You too will feel some shame.
If you fail give another try,
Live life to the fullest,
And whatever you do,
Give it your very best.
Varun Sivashankar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life by Varun Sivashankar )
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Sharada Kuchibhotla
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid