Varun Sivashankar Poems
- Cricket No doubt one of my favourite games, Is none other ...
- My Dad's Work My mother shouts at me and says, "Don't ...
- Exams Exams are coming; they're not too far, With the ...
- On A Swing I was sitting on a swing, I was on a high, The...
- Life Life is full of difficulties, And tugs to pull you ...
- Seasons When it finally came, the season of spring, I ...
- My Adventures In The Sea On the sandy beach I lay, When the...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Varun Sivashankar
No doubt one of my favourite games,
Is none other than cricket,
I like the high emotions when,
There is a six or a wicket.
When it's a close match,
We bite our nails,
When our team wins,
Our players we appreciate.
Cricket is the best game far and wide,
I am sure that I am right.
We spend all our pounds and pence,
To see sixes and fours racing to the fence.
ODIs are interesting,
Ticket sellers are few,
And people who want ODI tickets,
Have a long, long queue.
Cricket is the best,
Forget the rest,
And the chosen ...