Let Go that Stress.
Relax, let go that pestering stress, forgive and forget
All who opposed you in the past and made you upset.
They are nothing, only the shadow of your own fear,
Do not give them power over you,
Eventually they will disappear.
It is not easy to let go your fear,
It tries to hunt you constantly, you must be brave like a bear.
Strive to find beauty and happiness in every moment,
Know that oppositions are just trials in life
They are never permanent.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Let Go that Stress. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Counting Backwards, Natalie Evans
- An Invasion Of Content, John Garth Raubenheimer
- Song to Mother Mary, Dr John Celes
- Butterflies, Casey Renee Kiser
- 'M', Quenten McClellan
- No Such Thing as Safe Sex, A.j. Binash
- i wonder what it smells like in your head, Mandolyn Davidson
- Hager Twin Jim & LEG-SHAVING MANIACS, Richard Thripp
- my pen bleedeth out for you, Mandolyn Davidson
- 'Leta', Quenten McClellan