As we look at the picture of the Last Supper,
We need to try to understand that picture’s every desire.
So as we try to put and understanding to this,
We need to stop and think of everything that exists.
In our eyes and hearts it could be the meaning of everything that Christ gave of himself.
This can give us all the understanding by this and that is to care for all then just thyself.
As they sat and Broke bread, Christ said, “take and eat this it represents my body,
To us it can mean: The Bread of Life, that whoever eats me will never hunger, and that goes for everybody,
Christ also took a sip of wine and passed it around and said drink this to represent my blood,
To us it can mean: The Blood of Christ, is the wine and whoever drinks me will never thirst and that is always to be understood.
So as we that and understand these two things,
We can come together and see what the Belief in Christ can bring.
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Last Supper by Frank Pulver )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- What The Crab Told His Children, Tony Adah
- I've been sloppy losing you, Mark Heathcote
- LAST TIME MAYBE., Terry Collett
- Advice To My Son, Tony Adah
- ONE'S GOOD TRACE IN LIFE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Tears Tear Tears, V P Mahur
- Gretel's Reminiscence, mary douglas
- Still Imbued With The Living Rose, mary douglas
- Ooh iodine lemon drops?, Mark Heathcote
- Like Exupery's Rose, mary douglas