As we look at the picture of the Last Supper,
We need to try to understand that picture’s every desire.
So as we try to put and understanding to this,
We need to stop and think of everything that exists.
In our eyes and hearts it could be the meaning of everything that Christ gave of himself.
This can give us all the understanding by this and that is to care for all then just thyself.
As they sat and Broke bread, Christ said, “take and eat this it represents my body,
To us it can mean: The Bread of Life, that whoever eats me will never hunger, and that goes for everybody,
Christ also took a sip of wine and passed it around and said drink this to represent my blood,
To us it can mean: The Blood of Christ, is the wine and whoever drinks me will never thirst and that is always to be understood.
So as we that and understand these two things,
We can come together and see what the Belief in Christ can bring.
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Last Supper by Frank Pulver )
- Love In Lovers' Poetry, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Fun never runs out!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Passing Winds, Tex T Sarnie
- Too Few Words, Tex T Sarnie
- Wake up!, Md. Asadullah
- viper kiss, aaron jimenez
- बहाना/ Bahaanaa, Aftab Alam
- a dream, jaquesha webb
- I Go Far to Fetch the Truth, with Hope, Aftab Alam
- One a.m., Susan Lacovara
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)