As we look at the picture of the Last Supper,
We need to try to understand that picture’s every desire.
So as we try to put and understanding to this,
We need to stop and think of everything that exists.
In our eyes and hearts it could be the meaning of everything that Christ gave of himself.
This can give us all the understanding by this and that is to care for all then just thyself.
As they sat and Broke bread, Christ said, “take and eat this it represents my body,
To us it can mean: The Bread of Life, that whoever eats me will never hunger, and that goes for everybody,
Christ also took a sip of wine and passed it around and said drink this to represent my blood,
To us it can mean: The Blood of Christ, is the wine and whoever drinks me will never thirst and that is always to be understood.
So as we that and understand these two things,
We can come together and see what the Belief in Christ can bring.
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Last Supper by Frank Pulver )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- April Rain Song, Langston Hughes
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Happy Birthday to A Friend I'm Missing, Akhtar Jawad
- THE BREAST CANCER JOURNEY, Rosie Bourget
- Wanting To Feel, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Submonition, Dorothy Kardas, Psy.D. Th.D.
- HURT, Rosie Bourget
- I'm Kunta, Ivan Brooks Sr
- Martin Chuzzlewit II, douglas scotney
- In my head., Jessica Amburgey
- Groove Of A New Sound, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Depths Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak