As I Walk Through The Valley Of Death
As it say in the bible: As I walk to the valley of death,
That in that final day,
I know how everything will affect me, even my breath.
As it is told to continue to believe in the message that He trying to tell me and you,
From what was told in the Old and New,
Believe in Christ and that He died for our sins,
As long as we firmly believe in this, we always will win.
By this we know that He rose,
To show me that I should always forgive my friends or foes.
By this I know has God has poured a favor unto me,
And that is to prepare for battle and try to get everyone to else to see.
That our common life will sooner or later end.
But as long as we wear the Amour of Love, our life will be on the mend
I know that this Amour is true by him working on me by His Grace,
This is why I always show a smile on my face.
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (As I Walk Through The Valley Of Death by Frank Pulver )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(1923 - 1998)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Woman Work, Maya Angelou
- Christmas Carol, Sara Teasdale
Poem of the Day
- Buy Me, My Love, Tom Navarro
- Words mean nothing, Angie Sous
- Not for his sake ليس من اجله, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Final Destination, Tushar Ray
- Our city's curfew, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- No regrets, george albot
- CENTER YOURSELF, Christina Sunrise
- My balls, Nassy Fesharaki
- Transported in Place, Lawrence Beck
- GROUND YOURSELF, Christina Sunrise