As I Walk Through The Valley Of Death
As it say in the bible: As I walk to the valley of death,
That in that final day,
I know how everything will affect me, even my breath.
As it is told to continue to believe in the message that He trying to tell me and you,
From what was told in the Old and New,
Believe in Christ and that He died for our sins,
As long as we firmly believe in this, we always will win.
By this we know that He rose,
To show me that I should always forgive my friends or foes.
By this I know has God has poured a favor unto me,
And that is to prepare for battle and try to get everyone to else to see.
That our common life will sooner or later end.
But as long as we wear the Amour of Love, our life will be on the mend
I know that this Amour is true by him working on me by His Grace,
This is why I always show a smile on my face.
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (As I Walk Through The Valley Of Death by Frank Pulver )
- Kaalchakra, The Wheel of Time, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Moon Spoke to Me, Michael Mira
- Sinkin' boat, Aftab Alam
- Alesha the Cat, Steve Kittell
- Heart Broke, Vijaya mam
- Perhaps I'll See You, Abu Tammam
- A Back Seat, Elia Michael
- Love shall stand, hasmukh amathalal
- Female Author, Sylvia Plath
- Dirge For A Joker, Sylvia Plath
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)