As I Walk Through The Valley Of Death
As it say in the bible: As I walk to the valley of death,
That in that final day,
I know how everything will affect me, even my breath.
As it is told to continue to believe in the message that He trying to tell me and you,
From what was told in the Old and New,
Believe in Christ and that He died for our sins,
As long as we firmly believe in this, we always will win.
By this we know that He rose,
To show me that I should always forgive my friends or foes.
By this I know has God has poured a favor unto me,
And that is to prepare for battle and try to get everyone to else to see.
That our common life will sooner or later end.
But as long as we wear the Amour of Love, our life will be on the mend
I know that this Amour is true by him working on me by His Grace,
This is why I always show a smile on my face.
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (As I Walk Through The Valley Of Death by Frank Pulver )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- haikindof, Mandolyn ...
- Are You Pissed Yet, Francie Lynch
- Mirror (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- make mine extra crispy, Mandolyn ...
- ~Death Of My Creations~, Allan Gerard
- looking for the button that will make me.., Mandolyn ...
- Captivations of an Art Form, F. J. Thomas
- Me Without You Is Like, Lilly Emery
- Nature's Path, Joy Cordwell
- Choices, Danielle Dessels