Biography of Frank Pulver
I am a person that has lived a long, but short life full of struggles. I will slowly publish my poems.
I have wriiten a few hundred poems in the last few years ans I am slowly putting them om here.
If you have an idea for me to write about please let me know. I honestly like to get my ideas from someone else's feelings or thoughts.
- 7th day of December of 1941 -Pearl Harbo...
- Pain and Suffering
- Memories Never Fade Away
- Christmas Tree- That Meaningful Day
- Words can't say enough….(Thank you)
- As it is Written
- Meaning Of The Salvation Army Crest
- The Real Reason Behind Christmas
- The Wisdom and Guidance of God
- Being Abused
- Second Chances
- Precious Memories
- Fathom the Hell, the Pain and Suffering
- Happy Birthday Young Lady…. Ma, Mom, Mom...
From the first time that I stared in those stunning eyes
Something hit me like it was a surprise
It was strange that I saw and felt like this from the start,
I could see the true love for life that you had hidden in your heart
The joy from your soul;
I could also see that hiding it from others was your main goal