Memories Never Fade Away
It is finally time to see,
What my life means to me,
Well let’s start with living a life under the light of the sun
This the reason that makes my life fun,
Even when it will rains,
It never stops me from playing; even though many people might think that I am insane.
Even when I hear the lighting pop,
I am surely quick find a spot to drop.
I can also remember how w my friends and I would play hiding go seek in the grass,
And how we would pray to ourselves that person that was it would just walk past.
This is just some of the happy and funny days of my past
I am sure that they will never fade away, even thought my memory of things might not last.
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Memories Never Fade Away by Frank Pulver )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- love became LOVE and now i live., Mandolyn ...
- Uncontained Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Structure, Fiona McCullough
- Battles Of The Inner Child, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Multiplying Loneliness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- This Is Such A Pity, Electric Lady
- What Happen To Love, Lilly Emery
- The Judges Lied, Tony Adah
- Empty Passages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- In Hiding, Leigh Sena