(In The Morning.The dialogue of Newly Married Couple)
Husband: Entwined we,
do not want to
lose this bliss.
Wife: Hug me tight
and fill with
caress and kiss.
(In The Morning.The dialogue of couple married 15 years ago)
Husband: Why, didn't you
wake me up?
Again, I'll be late!
Wife: Phew! make breakfast,
for you I gave my life.
This is my ill-fate!
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just Dialogue! by Neela Nath )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- La forme a conséquence, douglas scotney
- How Suicide Works 2, C Jay Caputo
- Eid Mubarak, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- My Feet, Randy McClave
- We Are Scottish, Randy McClave
- AS SOON AS...., Robin Kirsch
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield