(In The Morning.The dialogue of Newly Married Couple)
Husband: Entwined we,
do not want to
lose this bliss.
Wife: Hug me tight
and fill with
caress and kiss.
(In The Morning.The dialogue of couple married 15 years ago)
Husband: Why, didn't you
wake me up?
Again, I'll be late!
Wife: Phew! make breakfast,
for you I gave my life.
This is my ill-fate!
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just Dialogue! by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
- Lagos, Henry Isiekwe
- Black as the rainbow…, DEEP DARK SOUL POET
- Nightmare, Donal Mahoney
- Feel as force, hasmukh amathalal
- Lost Children, Isabella Signa
- Pastor Homer Toots His Horn, Donal Mahoney
- Seconds In Prison, Naveed Akram
- The Light Brigade Charge, John F. McCullagh
- Farewell Forever, Sacha Hayes O'Grady
- Orphans, Nassy Fesharaki
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)