Irony of Life
What an Irony of life
that applies to all
under the sun
from which no one can run
As a child
You have plenty of time and energy
But no money!
As an adult
You have plenty of money and energy
But no time!
As you grow old
You have plenty of time and money
But no energy!
So its better to act wise now
And welcome every morning with a 'wow'
Fully utilise your present
And rejoice every moment
This is the thumb rule
Just play it cool!
Kavya ...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Irony of Life by Kavya ... )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
Poem of the Day
- Letting Go, favour ugwumba
- Paw, saw, raw, law!, Edward Kofi Louis
- नोँखौ मोजां मोन्नायल' नङा, Ronjoy Brahma
- - Μαέστρος, Giorgio A. V.
- Μαέστρος, Giorgio A. V.
- Culprits!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Beautiful Woman II, Edward Kofi Louis
- Bring Them Up, Edward Kofi Louis
- Argument, Leslie Philibert
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -102, Ronjoy Brahma