Irony of Life
What an Irony of life
that applies to all
under the sun
from which no one can run
As a child
You have plenty of time and energy
But no money!
As an adult
You have plenty of money and energy
But no time!
As you grow old
You have plenty of time and money
But no energy!
So its better to act wise now
And welcome every morning with a 'wow'
Fully utilise your present
And rejoice every moment
This is the thumb rule
Just play it cool!
Kavya ...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Irony of Life by Kavya ... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- KEEP AWAY FROM MY BRIMMING BOWL, Om Chawla
- I Seen, Jose Torres Junior
- I Seen..., Jose Torres Junior
- Duet, John deVries
- Chuh, John deVries
- Blurry, Jose Armando Guzman
- Salome (Rubiyat sonnet), Gert Strydom
- See everything pure, gajanan mishra
- When I hold you tightly against me, Gert Strydom
- the gramophone record, Somanathan Iyer