zubiya surti Poems
- Angels On Earth The world seems so huge to me And life is ...
- A Tribute To Our Departed Prin... The dawn of the new year ...
- Taj Mahal (Haiku Poem With Ind...
- Jannana Hoga...... Janu na kya hoga kal ko.. Lekin Jannana ...
- The Summer Sky (Haiku)
- Who Is Happier? In the twilight of an beautiful eve When the...
- Laughter The Best Medicine When you're sad or when you're ...
" Passions and dreams are more powerful than facts and reality.." more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about zubiya surti
Angels On Earth
The world seems so huge to me
And life is like a race,
So much to learn and So much to do
Leaves hardly any time to laze.
But sparing some time,
In this rut of life
I sometime ponder and think,
That how gracious is the Lord
Who sent me, you, as a blessing.
As a philosopher, a guide, a friend, a teacher
God can't reach everywhere
So his angels, he sends down this earth
To her who needs special care.
Why this world is cruel and barbaric,
It maybe because of that
All the good has come to me,
taking your form, and I am ...