In God We Trust
If our Founding Fathers knew what was happening to our nation here.
It would bring them to tears.
Because we forgotten these words should mean some to us.
“In God We Trust.”
It is time to say, this is “The Land of the Free.”
But it also means that you can’t take these words from me
For the ones that believe; we need stand up for the Lord our God.
If someone does not like these words, then they can leave America’s sod.
Yes, the silence has been broken
And it is now time to let them hear what needs to be spoken
To many us we try to say shhh, be quiet
Because they think if we talk to loud about the Jesus that it might cause a riot
Thank God, this is, ” The Land of the Free”, and we can take a stand
Because the, “Lord Our God”, gave our Founding Fathers this land
So stand up and let the non-believers hear
That no matter what they say or do, the Lord Our God will always be here
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (In God We Trust by Frank Pulver )
- Feel a human life!, Somanathan Iyer
- Last night, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Erotic Haiku, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic haiku by krishna Shivkumar yadav, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav