M.D Dinesh Nair
IF YOU REFUSE MY FLOWER..
A flower will bloom
In my small garden
On my plant too one day
And I shall offer
The very first one
To you, my dear.
My flower will have many petals,
Its colour will be that turns
You envious of my garden
And its fragrance will traverse
Beyond your stretches.
It is certain.
But if you refuse my flower
What shall I do?
I am pondering over it...
Even after you reject my flower
You will perhaps visit
My garden that is on a knoll with
Its plants creeping unto the sky.
And on your visit, I am afraid
You will nip many a bud at once.
My flower will then frown at me.
Then I shall cry unto the skies
Till the stars invite me
To send my flower to them for ever.
If you refuse my flower,
It will smile from the skies...
M.D Dinesh Nair's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (IF YOU REFUSE MY FLOWER.. by M.D Dinesh Nair )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Bigger Than His Dad, Edgar Albert Guest
- Autumn In Sussex, Radclyffe Hall
- Another's Gentle Whisper, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Boy's Adventure, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Christmas Box, Edgar Albert Guest
- Next Of Kin, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Honor Roll, Edgar Albert Guest
- Safe At Home, Edgar Albert Guest
- Old Years And New, Edgar Albert Guest
- She Powders Her Nose, Edgar Albert Guest