M.D Dinesh Nair
That walks alone
Across the desert unending
Has no pretentions.
Every camel is so.
That has a hump large and
A physique strong
Is a marvel to none.
No marvel at all.
Treads before me at times
Leaving a track to follow and
I carry my small luggage
No caravan is seen.
A track and
There is a breeze blowing from somewhere!
M.D Dinesh Nair's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A CAMEL by M.D Dinesh Nair )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- An Evergreen's Aubade, Maurice Whyte
- The Love Of God, BRENDA KANSHABE TUMUSHABE
- A SHADOW IN DAKNESS, ROCHISH MON
- Flaming Desire, Pijush Biswas
- Reasons for Defeat, Maurice Whyte
- Meadow, Aftab Alam
- Desirable Someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The Caged Bird, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Rainbows, Phil Soar
- A Brief History of History, Zillur Rahman Shuvro