I will follow you, Dad!
A little girl
fond of snacks, vegetable puffs!
She was pestering her dad
everyday for puffs! puffs! Mad!
Dad said to her,
Don't go behind others for puffs, thither!
Hence she said, 'I won't go!
I won't go anyway! I will follow you, Dad!
She is our pet! Our grand daughter!
Meka! Puffs Pisaasu!
(Pisaasu means Devil in Tamil)
Dr.V.K. Kanniappan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I will follow you, Dad! by Dr.V.K. Kanniappan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...
- Your Home., Kala Cain
- An Exotic Song, Kawa Karpo
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady
- Thy life, binod bastola
- Never Give Up, Sandra Feldman
- To a Muslim Assalam to a Hindu Ram Ram, Akhtar Jawad
- Enchanted Evening, The Princess