I will follow you, Dad!
A little girl
fond of snacks, vegetable puffs!
She was pestering her dad
everyday for puffs! puffs! Mad!
Dad said to her,
Don't go behind others for puffs, thither!
Hence she said, 'I won't go!
I won't go anyway! I will follow you, Dad!
She is our pet! Our grand daughter!
Meka! Puffs Pisaasu!
(Pisaasu means Devil in Tamil)
Dr.V.K. Kanniappan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I will follow you, Dad! by Dr.V.K. Kanniappan )
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Triku II, Steve Kittell
- HURLY-BURLY هرج و مرج, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- INCINERATED, Satish Verma
- Power absolute, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- Going to persons who don't have generous.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- AM I A MOUTHPIECE?, M.D Dinesh Nair
- The Moon, Phil Soar
- They Got Tired لقد تعبوا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The first time, Cigeng Zhang