I Dont Have A Gun
Guns are a man’s best friend I suppose -
Would just give you what you need instead of crying a hose.
Talk to me woman when you are not a lady.
I’ll see you one last time before my hands are no more shaky.
A man may never know his time well enough,
Some carry a thought some share a laugh.
Despair and Hope shall die hand in hand
Oh, what a relief!
And if it happens to be that the letter never ends,
It would mean I had been called on again by my friends.
Beloved sharpshooters but their range is far too short and
So they fall by inches from your feet and the mission aborts.
Of all the things said and all that are never,
A man may never know the justice of a river.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Dont Have A Gun by Debanjan Dhar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Absorption(মগ্নতা), Bhaskar Rabha
- To My Daughters, Jason Callender
- Summer's Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz
- All Those Ancient Trees Sorrounded Home, Albert Martin
- Rebel with a Cause, Deborah Dalton
- Shroud Of Smile, Rex mayor Ubini
- You, Jacob macharia
- नायहरदोँ आं गसंनानै, Ronjoy Brahma
- Until I See You Again, Lilly Emery
- Unloved Men Hate (and retards at the M.., Monk E. Biz