I Dont Have A Gun
Guns are a man’s best friend I suppose -
Would just give you what you need instead of crying a hose.
Talk to me woman when you are not a lady.
I’ll see you one last time before my hands are no more shaky.
A man may never know his time well enough,
Some carry a thought some share a laugh.
Despair and Hope shall die hand in hand
Oh, what a relief!
And if it happens to be that the letter never ends,
It would mean I had been called on again by my friends.
Beloved sharpshooters but their range is far too short and
So they fall by inches from your feet and the mission aborts.
Of all the things said and all that are never,
A man may never know the justice of a river.
Debanjan Dhar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Dont Have A Gun by Debanjan Dhar )
- Prayer, Naveed Khalid
- Heart Thieves, douglas scotney
- The CPI(M) , The Aim & Motive of It (The.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rings I Have Worn, Susan Lacovara
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki