Debanjan Dhar Poems
- A Beat A Stone A beat is a stone to which a parachute is ...
- A Whiskey Nursery A little bit of whiskey does make things a ...
- Birthday Wishes I shall not be pushing a letter through the ...
- No One Was Home It was in a Saturday afternoon that ...
- The Sun Finds You Maybe I’ll stumble on a way out of ...
- Five Feet Ten And then you were lost in the grey of the moody...
- Good Night Futile bonding know their fate So all that ...
I am a poet, musician and a free thinker more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Debanjan Dhar
A Beat A Stone
A beat is a stone to which a parachute is tied.
A beat is a ripple, Welcome my mermaid bride.
When the beat is done, you have tried your heart,
Cheek and tongue.
There is a beat in a light in a little packet.
There’s a purple tree on a white sheet.
Silver strings from silver streets.
All in a beat in a constant speed.
Gorillas shy in the eagle’s sky
There’s a beat in the red of the summer’s death.
Picture perfect, catch that bluff
Swing thou beat, at the off.
A light is shown on the men, who work,
Men who smirk, men who pause to miss a ...