Ace Of Black Hearts (04/17/1984 / Homa Lousiana)
I Am More Then Willing
You know you are just so beautiful.
More special then the garden on top of the tallest sky scrapper.
More special then floating around in a ship look down upon this earth.
No matter words or verse.
Discovery of love.
Discovery of the caring angel who captured my heart.
It sits there locked in a jar.
I tried to pick it many times.
But there is just no escape.
She has me exactly where she wants me.
Right now she could crush me.
I would embrace it like a desired kiss.
An inebriated state.
A mind not quite right.
Setting off some more dynamite.
It was indeed a magical night.
And I don't think I can just let it go.
Poet Other Poems
- (Abandoment Poem) Abandon
- (Abuse Poem) A Lack Of Understanding.
- (Addiction Poem) Bad Habit
- (Advice Poem) A Letter To His Replacemen...
- (Ambition Poem) Business In A Dream
- (Angry Poem) An Empty Soul
- (Angry Poem) Angered
- (Angry Poem) Absolute Destruction
- (Angry Poem) Angorance Took Me Down
- (Angry Poem) Angry Are Your Children Of ...
- (Angry Poem) Blood On The Floor
- (Angry Poem) Bringing Forth A Demon
- (Angry Poem) Burnt
- (Angry Poem) Bury The Hatchet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.