Ace Of Black Hearts
I Am More Then Willing
You know you are just so beautiful.
More special then the garden on top of the tallest sky scrapper.
More special then floating around in a ship look down upon this earth.
No matter words or verse.
Discovery of love.
Discovery of the caring angel who captured my heart.
It sits there locked in a jar.
I tried to pick it many times.
But there is just no escape.
She has me exactly where she wants me.
Right now she could crush me.
I would embrace it like a desired kiss.
An inebriated state.
A mind not quite right.
Setting off some more dynamite.
It was indeed a magical night.
And I don't think I can just let it go.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Am More Then Willing by Ace Of Black Hearts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Indifference Sows Consequences, Terence G. Craddock
- I am Instant, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Shake Loose my Skin, Angela Khristin Brown
- A World of Lies, Hebert Logerie
- Fenced In To Be Viewed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Eid 2014, mazHur Butt
- Going Mad, Is It Poetry
- My Tears Dry On Their Own, Mpho Tsakata
- And She Wept Oh So Gently Upon My Shoulder, Tadej Blažic
- Sanctuary Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak