Ace Of Black Hearts
I Am More Then Willing
You know you are just so beautiful.
More special then the garden on top of the tallest sky scrapper.
More special then floating around in a ship look down upon this earth.
No matter words or verse.
Discovery of love.
Discovery of the caring angel who captured my heart.
It sits there locked in a jar.
I tried to pick it many times.
But there is just no escape.
She has me exactly where she wants me.
Right now she could crush me.
I would embrace it like a desired kiss.
An inebriated state.
A mind not quite right.
Setting off some more dynamite.
It was indeed a magical night.
And I don't think I can just let it go.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Am More Then Willing by Ace Of Black Hearts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- In Back Of The Bar, Kyle Schlicher
- Mad Moles, Phil Soar
- Hacked Off, Phil Soar
- punch the clock if you can make a fist, Mandolyn ...
- Tom The Badger, Phil Soar
- NotVery PC, Phil Soar
- Disguise, Aparna Chatterjee
- WHITE: The colour of pride, Mohammed Rakibul Hossain
- Elimination of Stress and Strife in My L.., K J Force
- Philip's Philippines, Richard Thripp