Hidden In My Heart.
Do you see,
the world as I?
Oh how I wish to know...
That sky is blue.
And grass is green?
That music soothes,
Our hardened hearts.
Even the moon I see-
from my back door.
Has been viewed
once earlier before?
I don't ask- That you
see my world
Thru my eyes alone...
But that you see,
the world in beauty
and in honest truth...
The moon sits
in my window now...
Calling to my name.
It peeks between
the giant pines-
Tempting me to believe...
That moons were meant to offer
A token from afar.
like bottles thrown
with dreams inside their hearts...
In search of that great promise -
I wonder if,
You see the stars- as they dance across the sky?
Offering their little diamond face
to all who brave the night.
Who look upon the vast unknown-
Who dare to call -out loud...
And maybe once or twice believe-
I wondered once,
Where I left my heart?
Out in fields of my beloved France...
I wondered if it
Thrives still among the blue of flowers.
Long gone to my sight...
If it felt the sting,
to be troddened down in fields
Of lavender and grapes...
Of soft swept ocean winds,
Upon the meadow calling.
'CHILD- come back...
You've wandered way too far from home...'
I picked the one
'Forget me not'
But never did it bloom...
It simply lingers,
In my Heart...
Junepaulette GasrelTibbetts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hidden In My Heart. by Junepaulette GasrelTibbetts )
- tO Watch? 'The Maze Runner' 2014 online .., canadi arese
- Piece of peace, george albot
- THE POEM FROM HINTERLAND, SirLalianMwittah Nyalali
- An Elixir, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sirene, Tanja Bulovic
- Dream Life, Nassy Fesharaki
- u want? Watch 'Divergent' Free Online St.., ada ajakaunak
- The Jackalope Man, Like a Goose to Florida, Bruce Larkin
- I'm Wally the Wacky Warlock, Bruce Larkin
- One Day I Dreamed, Clive Blake
Poem of the Day
- FRee! ! Barcelona vs Ajax Live. Streamin.., miami dupli
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Enjoyable@@ Roma vs Bayern Munich live s.., Shohag Kaysar
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- miami dupli
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898)