Forget me so...
In fields it grows.
Taken root long ago.
Underfoot-crushed and broken.
By the blows of life-
Couldn't keep you whole...
No tear could water
the hardened ground.
No summer sunlight-
No full moon night...
Forget me not-
As time goes by...
Forget me -so-
Junepaulette GasrelTibbetts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forget me so... by Junepaulette GasrelTibbetts )
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Mistletoe, Walter de la Mare
Poem of the Day
- Winterpoesie, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Love the Spine, V P Mahur
- Vergißmeinnicht, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Loving Lips, V P Mahur
- Am Winterwehr, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Christmas Midnight - Christ - Mitternacht, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Holy Night - Weihnacht, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Rainbow & Sun, Luo Zhihai
- Your Possible Futures, Joseph Archer
- Winters Descent, Babbling Brookes