If I could get lost,
In the honesty of your touch...
If I could look into your eyes-
and touch the depths,
of your soul...
If I could,
Remove your pain...
If for one moment-
I could even dream...
Even feel the warmth
Close to me...
Feel the tenderness,
of a human life
entwined in mine...
Would you embrace me?
In a silent dance?
Composed of melody,
of the beats of a heart?
In a moonlit night?
On a soft meadow grass...
In the warmth of a summer rain?
Is it possible-
That honest love,
can remove ones' pain?
Or is it always passion-
That makes one feel whole?
offer a greater compliment-
to a broken heart-
on a lonely night?
How do you love -
so far from you?
How do you -
once again believe?
Oh to break down the 'walls'-
To become 'someone'....
When do you find strenght
The barriers of a past...
You never did control...
Will there ever be a moment,
You could trust your heart
To not deceive you
If ever it were possible...
Then -just maybe then-...
Inside of me,
might be a reason
To know- this time,
Love was right-
Junepaulette GasrelTibbetts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Believe... by Junepaulette GasrelTibbetts )
- Cuckold's Plea, Donal Mahoney
- Thrilling night, Sneha Celine
- Love Is Not A Feeling, Margaret Alice Second
- a symphony, Cee Bea
- one shouldn't, Neelapu Suresh
- Spring Wood, Knutsford: my place of play, Mark Heathcote
- Mrs. Ullrick, Akhtar Jawad
- See the Beauty of Heaven, Aftab Alam
- Changes after being In love, Sneha Celine
- The Tailor's Daughter - III (The Underw.., Chris Zachariou
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Leisure, William Henry Davies
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(9 February 1874 – 12 May 1925)