Begging for the crumbs,
that fall from Your table.
Feed me Lord-
Fill my hearts passion...
I hunger for You Lord...
I sit Lord,
Waiting for a drop
to fall from Your cup...
Fall on me...
Let me thirst-no more...
For shallow earthly ways.
To be the servant
You alone- Will me to be...
Cleanse my heart
Cleanse my will.
Make me new again..
In the sweetness of Your grace.
I come to You Lord
Prepared for Your Touch,
Walking towards my 'open door'-
And the promise,
of Your Blessings.
To hunger and thrist
Junepaulette GasrelTibbetts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I sit... by Junepaulette GasrelTibbetts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mental Evasions, Monica Lanier
- G I N A, hasmukh amathalal
- Esteemed, Monica Lanier
- बैसागुनि आगान, Bahadur Basumatary
- sTiLL the MOON mOVEs On PaSt MidNiGht ca.., sEaN nOrTh
- Released, Mehradad Nosrati
- Certain Feelings, Rohit Sapra
- Troubled Situations, Monica Lanier
- Keep heart open, hasmukh amathalal
- Dreaming of Happy, Dean Meredith