Begging for the crumbs,
that fall from Your table.
Feed me Lord-
Fill my hearts passion...
I hunger for You Lord...
I sit Lord,
Waiting for a drop
to fall from Your cup...
Fall on me...
Let me thirst-no more...
For shallow earthly ways.
To be the servant
You alone- Will me to be...
Cleanse my heart
Cleanse my will.
Make me new again..
In the sweetness of Your grace.
I come to You Lord
Prepared for Your Touch,
Walking towards my 'open door'-
And the promise,
of Your Blessings.
To hunger and thrist
Junepaulette GasrelTibbetts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I sit... by Junepaulette GasrelTibbetts )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(3rd April 19sixty)
Poem of the Day
- Flowers By The Roadside, Maurice Rowlands
- You are born to be a poet, ramesh rai
- Beautiful flower, gajanan mishra
- A Fool, crystal ruth
- The Game, douglas scotney
- Cover Me With You, George Dee Vuy
- Loss In A Mirror, Naveed Akram
- Angelwalk 2, Mr. Spock
- Nine Views of the Huang Shang, Paul Hartal
- Died Eagle, Nassy Fesharaki