Begging for the crumbs,
that fall from Your table.
Feed me Lord-
Fill my hearts passion...
I hunger for You Lord...
I sit Lord,
Waiting for a drop
to fall from Your cup...
Fall on me...
Let me thirst-no more...
For shallow earthly ways.
To be the servant
You alone- Will me to be...
Cleanse my heart
Cleanse my will.
Make me new again..
In the sweetness of Your grace.
I come to You Lord
Prepared for Your Touch,
Walking towards my 'open door'-
And the promise,
of Your Blessings.
To hunger and thrist
Junepaulette GasrelTibbetts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I sit... by Junepaulette GasrelTibbetts )
- The Sadness Of This World, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Vigna Mukund
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid