Heart Is Locked
My heart is locked with
the eight letters,
I don't want to break
it, in exchange of dollars.
Hey, oh! my rolling heart,
don't get rusted by the dew.
If I lose my throbbing pal,
I won't get new.
Sing a song of arrowed part,
which never bleeds though,
Its strings ring the same
tune, I love You, Oh!
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heart Is Locked by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
- The Rest, Frank Avon
- The kingdom, gajanan mishra
- The Headland Wreck, David Lewis Paget
- THE MIND OF POET, Kashif khan
- Spiritually Bound, Michael McParland
- Sky is red, Aftab Alam
- Musings., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- TRUST, maharshi trivedi
- Alone in December, James Anthony Creamer
- Mind Albums, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)