Here Cloud Touches
The terrible turns of the
serpentine roads keep your
heart beats throb as drum.
To live or not to,
your fate has started tossing.
Below is flowing the river as
a sea-green thread with boulders
with sharp heads..........
To stay or leave, whispers
fate along the green darkness
of the trees!
The hide and seek of the
sun and the cloud allows
rain to fall on the ground.
Suddenly cloud touches you,
and rain wets your face.
soon, the sun shines brightly,
to soothe your cold, wet clothes.
The wild flowers, plants dance
smilingly for you.
Meghalaya, the residence
of the cloud, tells you,
the story of, sunshine
of cloud, and rain mystery!
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Here Cloud Touches by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
- तेरा ग़म (Hindi), Rajnish Manga
- On the road of life على طريق الحياة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Travel, Hans Raj Sharma
- I Will Enter, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Unlimited Love, howard simon
- O, Earth! O, Heavens!, Rachel Glassman
- Epithalamium, Rachel Glassman
- Old age in life among us., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Sonnet, Rachel Glassman
- In The Theatre of Life; In The Theatre o.., Bijay Kant Dubey
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Farewell Love and All Thy Laws Forever, Sir Thomas Wyatt
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)