Here Cloud Touches
The terrible turns of the
serpentine roads keep your
heart beats throb as drum.
To live or not to,
your fate has started tossing.
Below is flowing the river as
a sea-green thread with boulders
with sharp heads..........
To stay or leave, whispers
fate along the green darkness
of the trees!
The hide and seek of the
sun and the cloud allows
rain to fall on the ground.
Suddenly cloud touches you,
and rain wets your face.
soon, the sun shines brightly,
to soothe your cold, wet clothes.
The wild flowers, plants dance
smilingly for you.
Meghalaya, the residence
of the cloud, tells you,
the story of, sunshine
of cloud, and rain mystery!
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Here Cloud Touches by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
- JGP, Jhonas Lumanlan
- Lost in Fourth dimension, Madrason writer
- Cyberneet poeet, Madrason writer
- You Speak to Me, Lukie Pieterse
- I LOVED HER, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Love Overpowers All, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- BY THE WATER TOWER., Terry Collett
- Every moment, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Hurt and pain., Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Fragile, Saturday Chikezie Promise
Poem of the Day
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)