In lieu of getting world-wide adoration,
My sincere words are floating on shore.
Oh God! What mentality this generation has?
Lick lips of the whore being punctual.
But not touch thy door even as usual.
One who feed them they curses abuse-
Other mislead yet much gratified regular salute;
Holding gold is seen prominent rich sensitive game,
Pity, love and courtesy counted worthless silly claim,
Education is giving to loll programming without aim.
Gravity disorder grows sudden unnatural eternal deaths
Sky-high structures has occupied silent places of huts.
Issue to interchange sex confirm wild-craze in folk.
Prevailing profound confusion all around what a joke,
Atomic search is engrossing complete state of choke.
Ravindra Kumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Gravity by Ravindra Kumar )
- My address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Some I saved from the bin, GRANT FRASER
- Till you come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah