In lieu of getting world-wide adoration,
My sincere words are floating on shore.
Oh God! What mentality this generation has?
Lick lips of the whore being punctual.
But not touch thy door even as usual.
One who feed them they curses abuse-
Other mislead yet much gratified regular salute;
Holding gold is seen prominent rich sensitive game,
Pity, love and courtesy counted worthless silly claim,
Education is giving to loll programming without aim.
Gravity disorder grows sudden unnatural eternal deaths
Sky-high structures has occupied silent places of huts.
Issue to interchange sex confirm wild-craze in folk.
Prevailing profound confusion all around what a joke,
Atomic search is engrossing complete state of choke.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Gravity by Ravindra Kumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Nasha pyaar ka, binod bastola
- The Storyteller, David Lewis Paget
- Read yourself, Eleonora Bistrianu
- State dictates people to be violent, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just After Dawn, David Harris
- Graveyard, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Moments, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Stasying the Course, John F. McCullagh
- Preposterous, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- The Little Wood, Ruth Manning-Sanders