In lieu of getting world-wide adoration,
My sincere words are floating on shore.
Oh God! What mentality this generation has?
Lick lips of the whore being punctual.
But not touch thy door even as usual.
One who feed them they curses abuse-
Other mislead yet much gratified regular salute;
Holding gold is seen prominent rich sensitive game,
Pity, love and courtesy counted worthless silly claim,
Education is giving to loll programming without aim.
Gravity disorder grows sudden unnatural eternal deaths
Sky-high structures has occupied silent places of huts.
Issue to interchange sex confirm wild-craze in folk.
Prevailing profound confusion all around what a joke,
Atomic search is engrossing complete state of choke.
Ravindra Kumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Gravity by Ravindra Kumar )
- Drug war, hasmukh amathalal
- ಅತ್ಯಧಿಕ ಪ್ರಸಂಗ, Deepak Malapur
- Lost Melody, Patrick Ladbrooke
- A Rich Man's World, Fareez Nasir
- PH: Nature: Canoeing the Mississippi #4, Brian Johnston
- Dandelion Dreams, Richard D. Remler
- गोजाननि खौरां, Ronjoy Brahma
- Let us believe, hasmukh amathalal
- Christmas Again, Katherine Nordhaus
- Money, Katherine Nordhaus
Poem of the Day
- On the Pulse of Morning, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Peace. A Study, Charles Stuart Calverley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(1774 - 1843)