Bond of Passion
Since I dissolve in thy dreams -
Fairly dressed not lost identity own;
Glory of cover melting down:
Life looks passive, lacking acclaim.
Neither set the soul at peace
Nor faculty pays remunerate;
Little tinge of her coach,
Blaze bright repose this frame.
Thought to over-leap worth decease,
Pampering too seems fast tease.
O! Lord, let me know?
Cost of game run sharp blow.
Choking hue hug despair blue.
Ravindra Kumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Bond of Passion by Ravindra Kumar )
- The Daughter of the Earth - 21, gajanan mishra
- Self - Raising, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sunshine In Your Eyes, Eleonor Santiago
- Run, run, run and running, gajanan mishra
- Run, run, run, gajanan mishra
- What About Tomorrow, Claude H Oliver II
- My Time, Claude H Oliver II
- The ball, gajanan mishra
- Thousand Lullabies, Eleonor Santiago
- Highest Sky, Eleonor Santiago
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)