Many claims love is mad,
Alike you spice of life;
I wonder listen to glad
Spare rare its magic dive.
No age bar pride prefer,
Not even avidity for sex;
Caste, color, creed cried confer,
Consider beauty of mind relax.
Free from bondage perfect hive,
Sustain glory till universe alive.
Ravindra Kumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Love by Ravindra Kumar )
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland
- Tomorrow's Trails, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Errand Man, Tony Adah
- Thelo (2), Branden Aeling
- Playground, gajanan mishra