I Earnestly Advice
From central part of whirling fast unsteady cloud,
I hear the sigh dissolve with many annihilated loud,
They want to swell certain promises truly bore,
Make earth anyhow sumptuous, inventive and charitable door.
It doesn't mean, what the world would give us,
Our dealing towards nation pride always be curious.
Forget not, took pines those providing this prosperity,
Inflamed torch link wide human hands aggressive honesty.
Must fade black force stunt diligent power stir mind.
And extend scope for wonder by questing regions blind.
Level debts upon lid on soul, I earnestly advice,
Peg down the system limp just suggestive pattern choice.
Ravindra Kumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Earnestly Advice by Ravindra Kumar )
- In The Name Of Peace, Edward Kofi Louis
- Gandhi Jayanthi., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- a droplet in an ocean, kedar thapa
- Concepts 26, Somanathan Iyer
- Voice Of The Mountain Top, George Egba
- Untitled, kedar thapa
- Courage, Mark Nixon Legaspi
- Hard Road To Success, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ignorance keeps us together Knowing make.., kedar thapa
- The greatest secret present everywhere, kedar thapa
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898)
(November 9 - 1937)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)