I Earnestly Advice
From central part of whirling fast unsteady cloud,
I hear the sigh dissolve with many annihilated loud,
They want to swell certain promises truly bore,
Make earth anyhow sumptuous, inventive and charitable door.
It doesn't mean, what the world would give us,
Our dealing towards nation pride always be curious.
Forget not, took pines those providing this prosperity,
Inflamed torch link wide human hands aggressive honesty.
Must fade black force stunt diligent power stir mind.
And extend scope for wonder by questing regions blind.
Level debts upon lid on soul, I earnestly advice,
Peg down the system limp just suggestive pattern choice.
Ravindra Kumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Earnestly Advice by Ravindra Kumar )
- Found in, hasmukh amathalal
- AAA, Vera Sidhwa
- Invention of The Store, douglas scotney
- AA, Vera Sidhwa
- Why Poet?, Sandra Feldman
- Man, Dilantha Gunawardana
- Kite, Dilantha Gunawardana
- A Middle-Aged First Kiss (2), Dilantha Gunawardana
- Misplaced Trust, Mr. Spock
- No Looking Back (A Follow-up Poem), Dr John Celes
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- XVII (I do not love you...), Pablo Neruda
- Woman Work, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)