In Esteem To The New World
Even not in western zone
Thou are costly borne alone,
Glitter bolt lead rejoice this mystic control
Seem singular in credit constant whole.
Hidden prime elegant state impasse unaware,
Faculty of Spanish stirred entice thee.
Conform strive, contrive, quite acuteness rare,
Hold rank to secure total glee.
Act an opponent of envy and vanity
Whose ideal seek settle productive frailty.
On question rise ground terrorism or mass-crises,
Discoloration agile by pull down each guises.
Extend night-horror found grown obvious
Till not Apollo sprouts its oriental grace,
Quick quiver the arrow thine ran efficacious.
Desirous joy was persuaded at earthen trace.
If any hatch jot with nourishing
Is only shiftless, ill-starred might living,
Bear cure clemency a part heavenly racious,
To my mind thyself heave structure precocious.
Possible not getting safe too,
A cringe mood dare ye provoke little:
Reck upon Nagasaki - Hiroshima heavy bright two
Shaped into barren blunt ride still.
Ravindra Kumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (In Esteem To The New World by Ravindra Kumar )
- Thousand-Legger at Midnight, Donal Mahoney
- Suicide, Hans Raj Sharma
- Walls that never spoke before, Cee Bea
- Deep Purple II, Edward Kofi Louis
- Prayers!, Edward Kofi Louis
- I met a gentle lady, Cee Bea
- Made Openly, Edward Kofi Louis
- Story telling, Nassy Fesharaki
- affection and attraction, maharshi trivedi
- Alankar(Decor) -202, Indira Renganathan
Poem of the Day
- healthy back bag, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Bright Star, John Keats
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- rwetewrt erwtwer
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(3rd April 19sixty)
Robert Louis Stevenson
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)