In Esteem To The New World
Even not in western zone
Thou are costly borne alone,
Glitter bolt lead rejoice this mystic control
Seem singular in credit constant whole.
Hidden prime elegant state impasse unaware,
Faculty of Spanish stirred entice thee.
Conform strive, contrive, quite acuteness rare,
Hold rank to secure total glee.
Act an opponent of envy and vanity
Whose ideal seek settle productive frailty.
On question rise ground terrorism or mass-crises,
Discoloration agile by pull down each guises.
Extend night-horror found grown obvious
Till not Apollo sprouts its oriental grace,
Quick quiver the arrow thine ran efficacious.
Desirous joy was persuaded at earthen trace.
If any hatch jot with nourishing
Is only shiftless, ill-starred might living,
Bear cure clemency a part heavenly racious,
To my mind thyself heave structure precocious.
Possible not getting safe too,
A cringe mood dare ye provoke little:
Reck upon Nagasaki - Hiroshima heavy bright two
Shaped into barren blunt ride still.
Ravindra Kumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (In Esteem To The New World by Ravindra Kumar )
- My Burning Feet, Cindy Howard
- Hands of labor, Nassy Fesharaki
- 강남오피 >>(밤의전쟁) << BAMWAR3.COM, sarah wight1
- Another Day With You, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Waiting for winter., David Lessard
- That Was Then..., David Lewis Paget
- There Are So Many Things..., Dr John Celes
- For Alex in Winter, Neal Beightol
- Last Words, Josilinia Plyman
- Bogus Are Your Deeds, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Ballad of Death, Algernon Charles Swinburne
- Aphrodisiac, Sheldon Allan Silverstein
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)