Standing silent close to Kaveri reach,
Watching vary fountain which night please,
In middle blossom of unsteady plant,
Being indulge with various vision haunt.
Along the beauty dissolved my offer,
I was infatuated in love indescribable manner.
No sooner than that music flow,
All at once water sparks glow.
By ogle display confirmed pair deadly pact rest.
And put hands tide round each waist.
Within period merely couple a day,
Agree to run both on single way.
A soaring airship disturbed our pleasure
Harshly snatched her looks from arms mine forever.
There were cloudy sky near those mountain
Violent storm too approached drain out plane.
How sad was thee trip to B'lore shine,
Made vanish present as fairy tale genuine.
Perhaps, none accounts definite what would happen,
Rare enjoys life replete, many fade uncertain.
It is pre-determines every lot before hence.
The man has skilled accustom structure accordance.
While an individual's regular purity convinced Him,
Only may trial complete his crack courteous whim.
Love and sex known as supplement,
Any be effective prior in adherent,
Just satisfaction of obstinate body illustrate sex,
But love is lasting long till universe.
If a man bounds with sensual lore,
Ne'er gets limit, well! I am sure.
My love touch pride of wide majesty.
Doesn't need tedious effort advent sanctity.
Let proper close destiny matter jollifying.
Yet I shall preserve idol always undying.
Neither time could decay nor death blot,
Thy name will survive period breathes little art.
Ravindra Kumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My Love by Ravindra Kumar )
- Scotland: My Love Renewed, Paul Gerard Reed
- Rosalinda, Edward Kofi Louis
- Losing Your Temper, Edward Kofi Louis
- Testing Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To Watch My Steps, Edward Kofi Louis
- Must Not Withdraw, Zulfiqar Ali Bhatti
- To blow the scent of flowers of friendsh.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Badagry, Edward Kofi Louis
- drawn to the mountain, Thomas Leathandrum
- To Reward You, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Percy Bysshe Shelley