Truth Is Another Form of Psyche
Psyche a thing, mainly planned of divine craze,
Not the product perpetuate by singular technical base;
Or an effective assumption made in artistic race,
Universally accepted creed prove its multi logic trace.
As psyche ever enjoys, boon of immortality
Preserve truth magnetism surely not loose symphonic authority:
No bar can move psyche frequent all round voluntarily,
Truth may try in lap possess extreme poverty,
Psyche is somewhat deliberated having a vengeful nature,
Holding power to bruise her foe with vulgar;
Same bold pace of truth aghast a feigner,
Alteration in many live reveal perhaps specific character.
Hence, I say truth is another form of psyche,
Neither it can obliterate nor meet rejoice.
Ravindra Kumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Truth Is Another Form of Psyche by Ravindra Kumar )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Your Laughter, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- And Then There Was Love, Sandra Feldman
- Sigh, Erwick Brandon
- Marwari Businessman Father-in-law Want I.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Happiness is not preventive., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Fatal Attraction, Sandra Feldman
- Be a finger of the hand., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- My Typical Village, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I shall love self, hasmukh amathalal
- Keep the thought free., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- I remember, hasmukh amathalal