krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
God of us all.........
Please let God of us all simply be
Beyond the realms of philosophy
Hope is all we now really need
And that's best served with divinity
A rationalist has his high logic
Born of a super intellectual brain
That still fiddles for real answers
In this vast and endless cosmic space
A believers path is easy
And his pain easy to bear
While philosophers feel queasy
When the going is rough and unfair
Did we really create Him?
Or did He really create us?
The dividing line is quite thin
And in logic, we’ll miss the bus
But there maybe a reason for such “believing”,
That our brains cannot yet truly understand
As a soothing balm to this unending pain of living
We must pray for help from that unseen divine hand........
krishnakumar chandrasekar nair's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (God of us all......... by krishnakumar chandrasekar nair )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Aketay Imetay, D.L. Aceves
- Celestial Musings, Chris Running Bear
- Fairy Tale Of Magical Worlds, Chris Running Bear
- At my door, hasmukh amathalal
- Imagination but real, Mashiur Rahman
- I cant see you but I know you there, yolandey breedt
- Like an old-fashioned tradition, Kamini Arichandran
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul
- Gazing up the sky, Seira LNlee94
- no one has ever done good without....., RIC S. BASTASA