Five Liners.3,4 (Rolling Wheels/ Change)
Ancestors depart, leaving no heirlooms to keep
Years flip by with all dreams stashed away
Sun sets casting dark shadows behind
Body weakens corroding vitality and drive
But mind, like a young girl, steams with longings!
A scarecrow smiles, an infant sneers
A lion bleats, a lamb growls
Thieves chase the police, peahens strut feathers n’ dance
In sync with the times,
Everything has changed!
Valsa George's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Five Liners.3,4 (Rolling Wheels/ Change) by Valsa George )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Earth's surface, gajanan mishra
- Lost, Tiku akp
- The Spider and the Spray Can Man, Donal Mahoney
- Your Emerald Eyes, Francie Lynch
- The Truth Is Not Blind, Wilfred Mellers
- Intuition, Violet Winters
- Thirteen, gajanan mishra
- Writer's Block, Violet Winters
- Overnight Bag, Violet Winters
- Change the Channel, Violet Winters