Five Liners.no.5. A Slice of Nature
She fixed the canvas on the easel
Her imagination bled into colors deep
Her brush moved along the surface
With a flurry of strokes, images came alive
A slice of Nature animated with man and beasts!
Valsa George's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Five Liners.no.5. A Slice of Nature by Valsa George )
Did you read them?
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy
- With contentment, hasmukh amathalal
- Not Mini-Apolis, Von Kimball Barney
- NO TIME WASTED, Peter LeBuhn
- Our World, Claude H Oliver II