Fear Mongers...What have we done? Nothing
We see the news and watch in fear
Sad times everywhere
What have we done?
I say what have we done?
We turn our heads and walk away.
Out of fear we have nothing to say
We let the fear mongers control our lives
When they walk our way we bow down and hide
We need to stand up
Never to give up
We need to believe in each other
We need to help others
Inspire the meek
Take care of the weak
Once we unite
The bullies of the world will take off in flight
They lie, cheat, steal and kill.
Why? Because we let them have freewill
We can change that today not waiting for tomorrow
We must stand up and let them know
We love this world and are now in control.
God does not want us to cower and lose hope
Hang our lives on a rope
He gave us faith to be strong
To choose right and fight the wrong
In God we can trust
With love and unity we can be victorious
And the fear mongers will face their defeat
Then we will have a world where we can sleep with peace
Dimitri Jagodinski's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fear Mongers...What have we done? Nothing by Dimitri Jagodinski )
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Down Pours The Rain, Rimni chakravarty
- Cold In Obudu Ranch, Tony Adah
- Life is on Rent, Aftab Alam
- Venus, Naveed Khalid
- BEHIND THAT WALL, ROCHISH MON