Fear wraps you up but doesn't comfort you.
Fear makes you feel sick and bring up what you shouldn't really say.
Fear is heavy and holds you back.
Fear is dark but can sometimes help shed light on something.
Fear is poisonous but not spiteful.
Fear is silent but deadly.
Fear is forbidding.
Fear is creative and makes you act in a way you wouldn't normally.
Fear is powerful but makes you feel weak at the knees.
Fear seeps through the cracks that you try and hide.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Fear by Lucy Grainger )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- ode to ayodeji, ademola oluwabusayo
- Changes change what?, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- You are an angel, salma. torrez
- Stillness, SALINI NAIR
- Cleared Of Negativity, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Silence breaker, SALINI NAIR
- I Died in My Dream Last Night, Monk E. Biz
- Jelousy, Karen Thornburg
- Knowledge with Wisdom, Joseph Narusiewicz
- voice of thee, binod bastola