Fear wraps you up but doesn't comfort you.
Fear makes you feel sick and bring up what you shouldn't really say.
Fear is heavy and holds you back.
Fear is dark but can sometimes help shed light on something.
Fear is poisonous but not spiteful.
Fear is silent but deadly.
Fear is forbidding.
Fear is creative and makes you act in a way you wouldn't normally.
Fear is powerful but makes you feel weak at the knees.
Fear seeps through the cracks that you try and hide.
Lucy Grainger's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Fear by Lucy Grainger )
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash