Lucy Grainger Poems
- Fog Fog Fog is mysterious, wet and dark. Fog blurs your ...
- Actions Have Consequences
- Fear Fear Fear wraps you up but doesn't comfort you. Fear ...
- Gone, But Where? You slipped out of my reach and Ok, I can ...
- Yours This one's for you, Mark. First of all, thank ...
- A Letter To Say... A letter to say I give up because you put ...
- Painful Its painful and pulls at my heart strings. Its ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lucy Grainger
Fog is mysterious, wet and dark.
Fog blurs your view and makes you unsure of what's coming next.
Fog creates wishes of people from beyond coming back.
Fog feels wet against your face so that you can't tell whether you're crying or just moving forwards.
Fog chills you to the bone.
Fog holds your secrets with care.
By Lucy Grainger