What He Means To Me!
I couldn't stand to see him get hurt or lose him.
I don't want him to feel like i used him.
I'd hate to be the one to bruise him.
He is the answer to my prayers and he's climbed the stairs to my heart.
I dream of him at night until my computer's back in sight.
His messages bring light to my dark world.
I miss him when he's offline but he's constantly online in my head.
I don't wish to hug him, i wish to do alot more.
I want his muscly arms to send away my quarms.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What He Means To Me! by Lucy Grainger )
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Case Of Murder, Vernon Scannell
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- When Spring Goes By, Duncan Campbell Scott
- (955) Poverty (Acros.., Melvina Germain
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)