What He Means To Me!
I couldn't stand to see him get hurt or lose him.
I don't want him to feel like i used him.
I'd hate to be the one to bruise him.
He is the answer to my prayers and he's climbed the stairs to my heart.
I dream of him at night until my computer's back in sight.
His messages bring light to my dark world.
I miss him when he's offline but he's constantly online in my head.
I don't wish to hug him, i wish to do alot more.
I want his muscly arms to send away my quarms.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What He Means To Me! by Lucy Grainger )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Guiding Through Turmoil, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cosmic luvgasmacomastoned! ! ! ! ! ! ! !.., Monk E. Biz
- Love, love, love, gajanan mishra
- Tunnels Of Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov