Fog is mysterious, wet and dark.
Fog blurs your view and makes you unsure of what's coming next.
Fog creates wishes of people from beyond coming back.
Fog feels wet against your face so that you can't tell whether you're crying or just moving forwards.
Fog chills you to the bone.
Fog holds your secrets with care.
By Lucy Grainger
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (fog by Lucy Grainger )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When You Speak to Your God, Robert Kane
- A Perception Of Love., richard harris
- Poetry of Motion, Jack Growden
- GAZA غزة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- whats the point?, binod bastola
- If You Should Read This Poem, David Munene wa Kimberly
- Holy! Holy!, Naveed Khalid
- My Mother, Tony Adah
- Mutability, Naveed Khalid
- May Evening: Portrush East Strand, bryan wallace